Gå til hovedindhold


Anyone who works may contract an occupational disease. As self-employed, you can also be covered by AES.

AES may pay compensation to you if you contract an occupational disease, the same way as employees in Danish and Greenlandic companies who are covered by statutory AES.

The difference between accidents and illnesses

Occupational diseases are different from accidents at work. An accident happens suddenly, while an occupational disease develops over a long period of time.
We deal with occupational diseases. Private insurance companies deal with accidents.


Åbn alle Luk alle