Report a work accident
You can report work accidents for your company in EASY if you have report rights.
- Your NemID employee signatureIf the victim has a CPR number, entering this will suffice.
- If the victim does not have a CPR number, you have to enter their full name, address, gender, year of birth and citizenship.
- Information on employment and place of employment, including the appointment date, annual income, absence days, job title and professional status.
- Information on the accident, including a description of what happened, what went wrong, how the accident happened and the extent of the injury.
If this is the first time you are submitting a report via EASY, you must ensure beforehand that your employee signature has rights that will allow you to access EASY.
Access to production entities
As the person reporting accidents, you can only create and report work accidents for the production entities (P numbers) to which you have been given access. If you need to be able to submit reports for other production entities, you have to get in touch with your company’s NemLog-in administrator.
Step by step
- Click on [Start]
- Log in with NemID
- Enter information about the victim
- Enter information on employment and place of employment
- Enter information on the accident and the accident location
- Select whether the accident is to be reported for assessment pursuant to the Industrial Injuries Act and hence sent to the company’s insurance company for processing
- Click on “Report”
Labour Market Insurance (Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring, AES)
Phone: 72 20 60 00
Monday 09:00 – 15:00
Thursday – Friday 09:00 -12:00
Write to AES: firstname.lastname@example.org
Labour Market Insurance
(Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring, AES)
Kongens Vænge 8