Report a work accident as a third party (e.g. trade unions, lawyers, doctors)
As a third party, you have the option of reporting work accidents on behalf of a member, client or patient.
- You must make sure you have the correct rights linked to your NemID employee signature.
- You have to use your NemID employee signature.
- If the victim has a Danish CPR number, entering this will suffice. If the victim does not have a CPR number, you have to enter their full name, address, gender, year of birth and citizenship.
- Information on employment and place of employment, including the appointment date, annual income, absence days, job title and professional status.
- Information on the accident, including a description of what happened, what went wrong, how the accident happened and the extent of the injury.
Step by step
- Click on [Start]
- Log in with NemID
- Enter information about the victim
- Enter information on employment
- Enter information on the accident and the accident location
- Select whether the accident is to be processed in accordance with the Industrial Injuries Act
- Click on “Report”
Labour Market Insurance (Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring, AES)
Phone: 72 20 60 00
Monday 09:00 – 15:00
Thursday – Friday 09:00 -12:00
Write to AES: email@example.com
Labour Market Insurance
(Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring, AES)
Kongens Vænge 8