Report a work accident as a victim
As a victim, you can report a work accident or an accident you have been involved in (providing assistance and/or saving lives), or an accident involving a technical instrument.
- Your NemID.
- If you do not have a CPR number, you have to enter your full name, address, gender, year of birth and citizenship.
- Information on employment and place of employment, including the appointment date, annual income, absence days, job title and professional status.
- Information on the accident, including a description of what happened, what went wrong, how the accident happened and the extent of the injury.
Your employer is obliged to report your work accident. If you do not receive this, you can report the accident yourself.
If you have been involved in an accident where there is no employer, you can report it yourself as well. This may, example, be in connection with:
- Providing assistance
- Saving lives
- Accident involving a technical instrument
Step by step
- Click on [Start]
- Log in with your NemID
- Select a report type
- Enter any supplementary information about yourself
- Enter information about your employment
- Enter information on the accident and the accident location
- Click on “Report”
If you do not finish your report today, you can come back again later and still see the information you have entered.
Labour Market Insurance (Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring, AES)
Phone: 72 20 60 00
Monday 09:00 – 15:00
Thursday – Friday 09:00 -12:00
Write to AES: firstname.lastname@example.org
Labour Market Insurance
(Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring, AES)
Kongens Vænge 8