Close the company and discontinue all obligations (for example, VAT, tax [A-skat], etc.)
Before you close a company, you should:
- ensure continued access to the company's digital mailbox
- report and pay to the Danish Tax Agency up to and including the date of termination if the company is registered for VAT, payroll, excise duties, etc. You can report when the period is open in TastSelvErhverv no later than the usual deadlines.
Some companies must also:
- attach a statement from the Danish Tax Agency that there are no existing tax and duty requirements regarding the company (see the bottom of the page under Dissolve your company) and
- attach a statement of payment for capital companies (ApS, IVS, A/S, P/S) or
- attach a payment statement for AMBA, FMBA and SMBA.
Step by step
- Click [Start] and select whether you want to use eID for a natural person or eID for a legal person
- Select the country that has issued the foreign eID
- Fill in contact information (only required when the foreign eID is used for the first time )
- Search for a company using the CVR number or, possibly, select company under “Your companies”
- Click [Change] and select Close company
Once the registration has been finally approved by the Danish Tax Agency, you can obtain a registration certificate at skat.dk. Log in with a TastSelv code and select: Profile> Registration Certificate.
Related digital solutions
Close production units (p-enheder) in the productionunit solution.
Contact Customer Centre
Customer Centre of the Danish Business Authority
Phone: +45 72200030
We are open:
Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 16:00,
Follow your case
Most registrations are completed automatically within a few hours, but some cases must undergo manual processing.