Register a company and get a CVR number
You can access the digital solution with a foreign eID for a natural person or for a legal person.
If you use a foreign eID the first time you access the solution, you must provide contact information about yourself or a company at the contact information page. The contact information page is only in Danish.You must provide contact information about yourself when you use eID for a natural person. You must provide contact information about the company when you use eID for a legal person.
You must provide the following:
- Contact information about your or company’s home country address: Street name, city, postal code and country
If you are using Internet Explorer, use IE10 or later. Get help with updating.
A fee must be paid for registration of a public or private limited company, an entrepreneurial company and other types of limited liability company.
You can register a wide variety of company and association types.
Read about company types at Virksomhedsguiden (only in Danish)
Step by step
- Click [Start] and select whether you want to use eID for a natural person or eID for a legal person
- Select the country that has issued the eID
- Fill in contact information (only required when the foreign eID is used for the first time)
- [Select] company type you wish to register and proceed with the registration
- When registration has been approved, you will receive an email and you can proceed with ordering Danish eID - NemID, NemKonto and setting-up digital post mailbox
Related digital solutions
Go to Edit company to correct an existing company data.
Contact Customer Centre
Customer Centre of the Danish Business Authority
Phone: +45 72200030
We are open:
Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 16:00,
Follow your case
Most registrations are completed automatically within a few hours, but some cases must undergo manual processing.