Application form for AIFM to market shares or units of non-EU AIFs in Denmark
In order for an AIFM to market shares or units of non-EU AIFs in Denmark the AIFM has to submit the following application to the Danish FSA.
Please notice that the application cannot be submitted unless all relevant information have been provide.
- Documentations that the AIFM is authorised to manage EU AIFS pursuant to Directive 2011/61/EU.
- Program of operations identifying the non-EU AIF the AIFM intends to market in Denmark.
- The latest version of the fund rules or instruments of incorporation.
- The latest published annual report and any subsequent half-yearly report.
- A statement from the Supervisory Authorities of the non-EU AIF to that the home country is prepared to grant similar Danish AIFs access to market their units or shares in the country in question.
- Information on whether, and if so the extent to which, the non-EU AIF is allowed to market its shares or units towards the public in the home country of the AIFM and the home country of the non-EU AIF.
- Information the non-EU AIF is required to provide for its investors according to the regulation of its home country, including the information the non-EU AIF is required to provide if it ceases marketing.
Other information the non-EU AIF is obligated to publish in its home country.
Step by step
- Gather the necessary documents for the application.
- Click [Start] and log in with your NemID.
- Agree to conditions and click [Fortsæt] (“Continue”).
- Fill out the form.
- Send the form. Please be aware that a form cannot be send if sections haven’t been filled out.
- The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority will contact you.