Information form for fit & proper-assessment
The information form must submitted if you are applying for a fit & proper-assessment by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority.
The information form must be completed by the following positions
- Board member
- Board alternate
- Director (elaborate)
- Management responsible
- Personally liable partner
- General agent
- Responsible for the credit area
- Compliance responsible
- Risk manager
- AML manager
- Internal audit manager
- Member of the actual management
- Other key function (elaborate)
- Insurance intermediary
- Responsible for insurance intermediary
This form must be submitted individually for each application. Are you applying for several positions, you must enclose a statement on this under section N “other relevant information”.
What should be enclosed?
- Enclose a copy of your passport, if you do not have a CPR/Danish civil reg. Number.
- If you have previously undergone a fit & proper-assessment in another EU/EEA country, you must provide proof of this, e.g. by presenting the relevant decision.
- If the application relates to a position as director or key function, the company must prepare a brief statement about your suitability for the position.
- If you have relationships with other companies or individuals which may give rise to conflicts of interest, you must enclose a statement on this.
- Certificate of criminal record.
- If you have been convicted or charged by a Danish or foreign court, you must enclose a statement on this.
- If you are registered as a bad payer or have arrears, you must enclose a statement on this.
- Further matters for the evaluation of the application must be enclosed in a statement of facts and relevant documentation.